This is a timeline of events that happen canonly, and notably, in Resurrection.
- In 1972, Robert Thompson Returned in Chicago. He was adopted by the Bellamy family and named J. Martin Bellamy.
- In 2014, Jacob Langstons returns to life in China.
- Martin Bellamy dies from an accidental gunshot wound through the heart, but returns in a grassy field near Arcadia.
- The man with a leg brace is identified as one of the two unknown murder victims who were killed thrice. Margaret Langston tells Jacob about him through a bedtime story.
- Henry Langston falls asleep at the wheel and dies. After Fred kills him, Preacher James brings him back to life.
- Nathaniel Braidwood-Hale is born.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Afflictions
- ↑ Echoes
- ↑ The Returned